Wednesday, January 26, 2011

First Cut Is Always The Deepest




Finally. another blog creation of mine. but afraid not, this is going to be a serious one! at least, i hope so. :P thinking of it, i've been blogging before.. i stopped blogging as i'm out of ideas on what to write. heh. So, a new blog..new beginning..another phase in my life...

This time have to make sure yang blog takkan bersawang mcm dulu...semangat2(inspired by LadyNaza)..hehe

My previous blog "Journey of Life", blog zaman muda mudi...
moved to new fresh new blog where i can scribble notes inside my mind

Dulu blog zaman bujang..now fasa lain dah...more challenging but fun...
I am a wife to a wonderful husband Ahmad Khalid
Wonderful Ummi to my cute little girl Khalisah Humayraa and many more to comes..InsyaALLAH..hehe..

Now, here i am. sitting in front of my lappy and thinking of what to write as a first post. I'm going to start writing again, whether there is a reader or not.

Alright then. i'll be back soon... there are so many things to share in my journey of life...my sugar and spice in life...

To myself, welcome back to the world of blogging!! :P

2 comments:

  1. ouch..tajuk nih buat aku rasa nak terberanak semula..haha..jom2 mengarot beramai2 :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back....
    Next time boleh tulis topic nih: Why soto is always my favorite.....kih...kih.....or
    Zafran & Humaira - the scandal begins....ha...ha....

    And:
    Income - saving = spending

    ReplyDelete